[sf-lug] Hayes Valley Setup

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Jul 28 22:45:46 PDT 2007

Quoting Tom Haddon (tom at greenleaftech.net):

> Actually, Rick, that was part of the plan that was discussed.

But not implemented, right?  So, I was offering for consideration one
way the problem has been dealt with in a real-world situation in the
past.  I'm gathering that nobody'd set BIOS passwords, either -- which
never seems like an issue until you find yourself locked out because
some user set one.  ;->

> Additional feedback is always welcome (and especially from people like
> yourself that have been involved in similar projects and have some
> experience/wisdom to share), but everything you suggested has been
> discussed by those involved so far.

Noted.  Just trying to help.