[sf-lug] sf-lug Digest, Vol 20, Issue 31

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 11:44:02 PDT 2007

Rick: thanks for the clarifications; I'm sorry that in effect I was
asking you to repeat yourself. My only (rather pathetic) defense is
that these issues are not as second nature to me as they obviously are
to someone with a deep understanding of them.
I have in fact ordered (a second hand copy of) Cheswick and Bellovin's
book because it (your words) "extensively discusses that model.  You
and should read the first edition for free.." I believe I'll be
receiving the 2nd edition. Is that a problem?

alex at kleider.net