[sf-lug] sf-lug Digest, Vol 20, Issue 31

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 11:44:02 PDT 2007

Rick: thanks for the clarifications; I'm sorry that in effect I was
asking you to repeat yourself. My only (rather pathetic) defense is
that these issues are not as second nature to me as they obviously are
to someone with a deep understanding of them.
I have in fact ordered (a second hand copy of) Cheswick and Bellovin's
book because it (your words) "extensively discusses that model.  You
can
and should read the first edition for free.." I believe I'll be
receiving the 2nd edition. Is that a problem?
alex

alex at kleider.net