[sf-lug] a different threat

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 25 02:29:40 PDT 2007

Slashdot covered this a while back (okay, so I'm behind in my Slashdot
reading and just got to it within the last 28 hours).  I probably
wouldn't be inclined to include "cute" in the description.

UserFriendly.org also covered it ... in their own way.

references/excerpts:
http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/06/23/1233212
http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20070702&mode=classic
& (et. seq.)