[sf-lug] request for volunteers to help at LinuxWorld Expo

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Jul 24 09:44:06 PDT 2007

    This year LinuxWorld Expo is supporting a community
LUG (and Python and Plone) booth (644) that needs help.

    This is a request for help from anyone who is able
and interested in helping at that booth (passing out
LUG literature and fielding inquiries about bay area
and northern california linux and open source

    You can just show up at the booth when you have
free time while you're at LinuxWorld, but it would
help others if you can predict when you can help.
For now, I'm trying to maintain a schedule, so please
let me know when you can put in a little time at the

    If you've got ideas as to how we should coordinate (got
a wiki we can use?), chime in.

    You will have to get in on your own (as an exhibitor
for someone else or with a free exhibit hall pass:

jim at well.com