[sf-lug] Hayes Valley Voice mentions HVLC

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Jul 21 16:34:43 PDT 2007

    AACK! I volunteered to help teach. I hope the
end result is to teach the use of Open Office.
    I think the term "productitvity apps" must be a
sarcasm and I think bloatware is ridiculous and
a waste and I think people don't need that stuff
to get actually valuable work done and I think....
    Crikey, I got the impression Kami wanted to
show how to use a computer in general and
how to use email and browsers. I'll contact
her and verify.