[sf-lug] Fwd: LWE LUG booth

Ola Peters lantechie at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 09:14:14 PDT 2007

I can work if the dates are right.  When are the dates again?

Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net> wrote:  Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:32:56 -0700
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs at sonic.net>
To: SF-LUG <sf-lug at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: [sf-lug] LWE LUG booth

So only two people (out of all the LUGs I posted to) responded with
interest in putting together a multi-LUG booth at LinuxWorld Expo this
year, so I just told Briana (the contact person from LWE) that it's
not going to happen.

She had mentioned SF-LUG was participating at LWE, so once again, I'd
like to ask you guys -- what's the plan? Would you like a pair of
extra volunteers? Would it be possible to have you guys hand out
material related to other LUGs (e.g., a LUGOD pamphlet, an SVLUG flyer,
or other stuff like that), and/or material that simply discusses ALL of the
greater Bay Area LUGs?

Thanks,

-bill!