[sf-lug] Poweredge 2300s

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Thu Jul 5 23:01:56 PDT 2007

On Jul 5, 2007, at 1:17 PM, Tom Haddon wrote:
> Looks like they're after SDRAM, PC133. I think you'd mentioned you
> have
> PC100, Jason, but not sure if you have PC133.
> Thanks, Tom
> --

Unfortunately, I only have PC 100.  Anyone with good judgement on the
ole, "2GB slow vs 512MB fast" problem?  On a server, I'm guessing max
memory rules the day even if a bit slow.  Again, presuming PC100
isn't a problem?

I can drop them by tomorrow, Tom if you'd like to try and have the
servers "done" before Sunday.  Otherwise, I'll bring them Sunday.

Speaking of which...