[sf-lug] Drive Access issues

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Jun 29 11:39:40 PDT 2007

I would love to be able to bring this up at Sundays Meeting but I will be out of town this weekend. (I also am rarely up by 11 on Sundays) That being said I recently switched to Ubuntu and I am really enjoying much more than my previous SUSE installation. One issue I am having though is I installed one of my other Hard drives that was an old windows drive. I can access the drive and look around in it I can even open the files on the drive but I cannot delete from it or copy anything to it. I have tried logging in as ROOT and still it will not let me do it. It always says permission denied.

Anyone have any suggestions???

Best Regards,

Blake M. Haggerty

Technical Recruiter