[sf-lug] Opportunity for LUG booth at LinuxWorld Expo (SF in August)

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jun 27 08:22:56 PDT 2007

The Linux Users' Group of Davis (LUGOD) has the opportunity to participate
at LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco this August (as we've done in the past[*]).

Please see the threads over on LUGOD's "vox-outreach" mailing list for
details:

We need to confirm with LWE organizers by next Tuesday (July 3rd), so _now_ is
the time to round up volunteers.  I've suggested we go in together with other
LUGs (e.g., SacLUG, SVLUG, etc.).

It sounds like SF-LUG and a group called "PloneLounge" are already planning
to go.  SF-LUG folks - can you tell me more?  Would you like to participate
in a multi-LUG booth?  (They're easier to staff :^) )

LUGOD's "vox-outreach" mailing list is a good place to discuss this, so
please do so there.  (Some of you have been emailing me privately, which is
fine, but is muchmore likely to get ignored or lost, due to my busy-ness!)

Sign up here: