[sf-lug] Ubuntu project for the housing project - latest info

Michael Blanc mblanc at znet.com
Wed Jun 20 23:14:09 PDT 2007

This is my thought as well -- that a survey of the situation and of the
inventory needs to be done first. Kami is pushing for as much as can be done
the first day. zzso why don't we just meet down there on Sat. afternoon and
start by looking things over.  That shouldn't take long, and needs to be
done first. The director, or coordinator for the computer room (who might a
community volunteer) will be there, and Kami. We could ascertain their level
of organization, expectations and wishes - as well as size up the
possibilities, hopefully in reasonably short order.

Then take it from there.