[sf-lug] Fwd: Help Linux Flourish

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon Apr 16 16:18:19 PDT 2007

    boy, that's quite a page. It suggests users
toss in the non-unreasonable amount of
$100, roughly the amount, as they say, of
NOT upgrading to the next MSFT product
with the result of hundreds of millions of
dollars.
    Gee, just $10 bucks each would be a huge
pile.
    For the record, to embarrass myself and
hopefully everyone else, I did give $ to
some do-gooder Open Source joints in
2005, but not in 2006; I promise to in 2007.
Anyone want to go in or start a money-giving
movement?