[sf-lug] Other Linux System Sites--GAMER BOX

Blake Haggerty Blake.Haggerty at Sapphire.com
Fri Mar 9 13:05:56 PST 2007

Yeah I have a good idea what kind of system I want, I just want it all put together and with the software installed and working because I just don't have anytime to do it myself these days..

Fedora Core OR Possibly Mandrake

looking for 64 bit chip dual core

4 megs of ram

300gig HD

Nvidia Grfx Card with 1gig of mem...

(Would love a Blue Ray drive too.. but not necessary)

Best Regards,

Blake M. Haggerty

Technical Recruiter

Sapphire Technologies