[sf-lug] Help, writing, RH -> Ubuntu

Jim Stockford jim.stockford at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:24:20 PST 2007

   would you consider bringing in people with some but
not a lot of experience as testers? I can imagine that
after writing up info you get from gurus you would
sometimes be grateful that a relative newbie tried to
follow your write ups and revealed omissions and bugs.
   I'd be willing to help out once i finish my current
contract (and before i get into my next one).
jim