[sf-lug] PenLUG tomorrow night - brainstorming & business meeting

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Jan 24 11:58:51 PST 2007

Join us tomorrow at 7pm for a special PenLUG meeting.  Instead of our
usual format, where we bring in a speaker to present on a particular
topic, we will have an open agenda format where we can brainstorm and
discuss the future of PenLUG, how you can participate, and how we can
collaborate better with other LUGs.

Anyone who has any Linux-related topics to share - your latest
discovery, questions, or whatever - please bring it!

Location as usual will be Twin Pines Park in Belmont.  The meeting
starts at 7pm, Thursday January 25.  Refreshments (beverages and
pizza) courtesy of Open Country.  Free book giveaway (including
earlybird drawing for those who are present at 7 sharp!).

We will return to our regular format next month with a presentation by Gumstix.