[sf-lug] Introduction

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Jan 23 18:19:00 PST 2007

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Hey Asheesh -- yes, I know, 6+ months later I reply. :)

No problem, I've replied to mails years after they were sent. (-:

> I'm esp. interested in Creative Commons content, as my project "Tux
> Paint" is always in need of additional artwork and photographic imagery.
> In fact, I just put together a draft of a press release that I'll be
> sending out soon that's a call for volunteers/contributions... and in
> fact mention Creative Commons and MediaWiki's Wiki Commons.  I think
> I'll include a link to the "find" URL you had posted, to help get things
> rolling.

For what it's worth, I'm so interested in Creative Commons that I'm
planning to come back to San Francisco and be a software developer with
them full time around July!

Glad to have helped you with the "find" URL, and hope to see you guys
again in a few months!

-- Asheesh.

--
Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other.
 		-- Ann Landers