[sf-lug] Introduction

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Jan 10 12:14:43 PST 2007

On Mon, Jul 24, 2006 at 10:42:50PM -0700, Asheesh Laroia wrote:
> I've been coming to the last couple of SF-LUG meetings, so I thought I'd
> introduce myself to the list.  I'm a technology intern at Creative Commons
> this summer, and I'm heading back to Rochester, NY, on August 12.

Hey Asheesh -- yes, I know, 6+ months later I reply. :)

I'm esp. interested in Creative Commons content, as my project "Tux Paint"
is always in need of additional artwork and photographic imagery.
In fact, I just put together a draft of a press release that I'll be sending
out soon that's a call for volunteers/contributions... and in fact mention
Creative Commons and MediaWiki's Wiki Commons.  I think I'll include a link
to the "find" URL you had posted, to help get things rolling.

Anyway, thanks for your work!

-bill!
http://www.tuxpaint.org/