[sf-lug] the box is in ColoServe (360 Spear Street)

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Dec 8 17:05:06 PST 2006

try
http://www.sf-lug.com
and you'll see our web page (with the much
smaller LinuxKong graphic) served out of
our (my) machine at 360 Spear Street.

    took me forever to get things done, i'm hoping
that some of you will help out--there's stuff I
don't know how to do and other stuff i do know
how to do but get too tired to get around to.

    there's a lot of tweaking yet to do.

    it's a frisky box--3GHz CPU with 2GB RAM.
I hope some of you will use it (ask me for a ssh
login account).

    more news to come.