[sf-lug] Fwd: [JOB] PHP/MySQL Developer, Santa Cruz, CA | 60k

Adrien Lamothe alamozzz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 11:10:33 PST 2006

Lx Rudis <lx_rudis at sbcglobal.net> wrote:i'm one of the directors of atari inc's rebranding effort.
i am sitting here in the NYC offices at 1am typing, and i'm all ears.

we've got two intermediate slots open.
like that earlier post, my tech director is looking for PHP and SQL skills.
difference here is that you're talking to staff, not a recruiter.

Is the earlier post from your company?

What do you mean by "intermediate"? Can you actually describe what is expected from an "intermediate" php/sql developer? Will these people work with existing developers, under their direction?