[sf-lug] ride to and from CABAL tonight

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Nov 11 08:47:59 PST 2006

wanna ride down and back?

    I'm driving down to Menlo Park to Rick Moen's
CABAL installfest this afternoon, leaving sometime
after 2 PM, hopefully not too much after.
    I plan to return to San Francisco this evening,
hopefully 9 PM or so.
    I'm taking the colo box, which bobbi and jason
will inspect today at my house (you're welcome,
too) and will build (or rebuild) it there.

    This is a chance to check out the CABAL thing
and the colo box hardware and the CentOS
build all at the same time, complete with free
ride to and fro (i can pick people up who live
west of Van Ness; door-to-door home delivery
at night for all, anywhere in San Francisco).

    lemme know by email with your contact info
before 1:00 PM today.