[sf-lug] return of the build-a-box project

jim stockford jim at well.com
Fri Sep 22 15:42:15 PDT 2006

    I took the parts back to ActNet and asked them
to get the right stuff and build it for us. They did,
and I've got the results. I got a second matching
hard drive so's to have full RAID 1 (my favorite).
    Let me know if you'd like to return and take the
box apart, see what they did, talk about it, then
put the box back together (you can come and
watch if you like).

    I'd like to get the box into my LAN sometime in
October, so if you're interested, let me know
soon. I'm willing to host a take-apart/build-back
session two or three times to accomodate differing
schedules.
    lemme know.
jim