[sf-lug] the build-a-box project

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Sep 5 20:44:35 PDT 2006

i asked julie (at actnet) to put together stuff
so' we could practice building a computer
that'd support linux. two main purposes:
let people build it and get comfortable with
building boxes (demystify the thing), and
have a box to install anything at anytime
so's to sniff various software's butts so to
speak. I'll provide a list of the stuff that's in
the cardboard box that's waiting for people
to come around.