[sf-lug] the build-a-machine project

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 13:30:38 PDT 2006

I was thinking of the things i would want to add to my setup. What do you have waiting in the box?

jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:
no need for money on this end--you gotta
pay your own rent, of course--but all the
stuff is waiting here in a box, i even have
the screwdrivers and grounding straps.
just show up and start screwing, so to
speak.