[sf-lug] Linux World Installfest

ron rondosxx at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 19:08:59 PDT 2006

rick or jim or whoever's in charge around here:

I will attend Linux World InstallFest on Wednesday. I
will return to SF right after my 8 am class ends at
CSM; I will be at LW until 4 pm, at which time I will
return to CSM for my evening class. I'm thinking to
leave my car in Belmont and ride the train both
directions. That should allow me to get to CSM by 6
pm.

I'm hoping I will not there alone, since my
Installing_of_Linux_Skills are uh somewhat
rudimentary. Hopefully someone will tell me how to get
in, since I think I forgot to tell you guys that I
can't read, lol.

ron