[sf-lug] Fwd: Linux World Installfest

jim stockford jim at well.com
Wed Aug 9 07:50:46 PDT 2006

he responded.

I plan to volunteer, and expect the benefit to
include getting in to LinuxWorld Expo, seeing
who comes to the installfest booth and what
they are like and want, practicing installation,
exposure to OpenCountry personnel and
products, which I suspect are good quality.

his message below gives timeslots he's hoping
to fill with volunteers.

if you want to volunteer, send him email, nice
if you let me know. include a brief description
of your skill sets--brag it up, don't be modest.

He included a link to an installfest manifesto:
> http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/LDP/InstallFestHowTo.html

Begin forwarded message: