[sf-lug] Consulting/Teaching ?

John Ouellette john_ouellette at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 14:03:53 PDT 2006

Hi  everyone,

  I just joined your  list and just moved to S.F . I am a sysadmin looking to branch into some other things, namely consulting or teaching, training.

  So I am wondering, how many here on this list are individual Linux consultants (not w/a firm) and what are some good resources / suggestions to someone starting out.

  Also, do any of you teach Linux at schools, or do public speaking regarding Linux?
  Same question: What are some good resources / suggestions to someone starting out.

  Thanks in advance!
  -John