[sf-lug] Fwd: Question

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Jul 27 09:51:18 PDT 2006

hahahaha! great idea: charge 'em!
trouble is, there's no legal "us".
    I looked into non-profit corporation stuff, but that's too
much fuss for too little benefit. There's such a thing as
an ad hoc group or some such, but getting a bank
account into which money can be deposited is more
fuss.

    all our bylaws are on the single group page
http://www.sf-lug.org

    I have always liked the idea that sf-lug (and other
lugs) could serve as a place to match budding
talent with jobs and other involvement (teaching...).