[sf-lug] Fwd: Question

Jason Turner jturner at nonzerosums.org
Tue Jul 25 16:52:19 PDT 2006

[Swooping in from out of the lurking darkness...]

I didn't know Mailman had this option.  Sounds perfect -- and so I give
a thumbs up or +1 to the "opt in/Invite" route.  In terms of personal
preference, I'll admit that I do not plan to join such a list.  Between
all the well known job sites and the Bay Area KITlists, I get my fill of
what's out there.  I do agree though that the changing requirements and
job functions listed in postings could make interesting fodder for our
discussions.

--
jt