[sf-lug] Fwd: Question

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jul 25 15:07:03 PDT 2006

Quoting jim stockford (jim at well.com):

>    i'm planning to tell him "no" unless you guys
> suggest we create such an alternate list (and
> maybe approve wholesale copying names
> from the discussion list (this one) to it).

Personally, I'd tell him "Thanks for your interest in SF-LUG.  All of
our resources are listed on http://www.sf-lug.org/ ."

(As the guy who manages SVLUG and BAFUG's jobs mailing lists, and is an
officer/Board member of BayLISA, which also runs one, I'm continually
amazed at recruiters' professed inability to read Web pages, given that
they communicate for a living.  Methinks a lot of these guys dragoon
others into doing their work for them because it works.)