[sf-lug] installfest Sat. @ Rick Moen's in Menlo Park/ Xandros response

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue Jul 11 09:01:51 PDT 2006

    (can't resist): one last comment about readability:

    Working with Java, the top-level class made calls
from the parent, parent.parent, and parent.parent.parent
and readability depends on meaningfully named
identifiers, but sometimes even that isn't enough, in
which case one has to scramble through the code for
the parent classes, then back up to the top-level class
code, then down again for some other call..., which is
in itself spaghetti-like, seems to me.