[sf-lug] Looking for a Senior MySQL administrator in San Francisco

Todd Huss thuss at greatschools.net
Tue Jul 11 08:54:49 PDT 2006

Hi Adrien,

I think you may be reading too much into the post.

1. We're not looking for a web programmer or someone to do any
programming for that matter, however, I like to see a little
programming experience (even if it was just for fun).
2. This is not a 1 person role, this person would be a member of the
sysadmin team.
3. Driving projects to completion is not just for project managers.
4. We're not cutting costs, we pay very well, are fully staffed, and
very rarely work more than 40 hours a week. Some of our employees
work a 4 day reduced week at 32 hours so they can have more free-time
or time with their families.

-Todd