[sf-lug] installfest/pclinuxos/sf-lug membership

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jul 10 12:50:10 PDT 2006

Quoting jeff robinson (ffejveg at lycos.com):

> Jim, I'll make a point of only using my lycos account to communicate
> w/ sf-lug. This is the acc't from which I originally joined sf-lug
> several months ago, so there should be no more confusion in the
> future. Sorry for the mix-up.

Hi, Jeff.  I've detailed to Jim how to painlessly add non-subscribed
alternate posting addresses to the allowed list (as a one-time easy fix,
permanently issuing that permission when a post arrives from there and
is held), so I think you should actually now feel free to post from your
Yahoo account (or others).