[sf-lug] installfest Sat. @ Rick Moen's in Menlo Park/ Xandros response

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sun Jul 9 20:31:58 PDT 2006

    I'll try to remember to bring a variety of install CDs of
various (old-ish) distros to the next meeting (monday,
7/17 at the Javacat).
    Interested? Remind me, please. I can usually have
CDs given two weeks' notice. Of course so can you if
you order from Spidertools or Cheapbytes, but if you
get 'em from me, you'll save a buck or two on shipping,
as I get a bunch of stuff and spread shipping costs
across units.