[sf-lug] Starting studying...

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 17:46:30 PDT 2006

My first q's:

? the hardware that's in a commodity computer
A open a box, point to a thing-a-ma-bob and say what it does

? node vs. commodity
A node is a non-server box. commodity is boxes on a network...?

What are the essential areas of the test(s):?

How about an install fest so we are all working from essentailly the same set of modules, #@%@$ them on our own, and re-!$%^@ them when we do, ourselves?

jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:
    Per our long discussion re RedHat Certification
study group, let me know what you think of the
info here:
http://64.81.61.126/

    Note the RedHat links to their docs, which you
can inspect online or download in PDF format.