[sf-lug] Help out there

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 21:22:30 PDT 2006

Well, a few months back, when I was unemployed, and things weren't looking to positive, I said I'd help this guy with his website. I came in probably at the end of the project. Well, the site requires a subscription. The knucklehead whom programmed it didn't allow for the user to choose a length. Unfortunately, I think the employer signed off on the deal. It was written in php. Can anybody out there give me some advise or practicle direction on this topic on how to add this functionality? Thanks