[sf-lug] Possibly interesting data point on jobs postings

jim stockford jim at well.com
Tue May 16 19:08:25 PDT 2006

    I make an effort to respond to all mailman notices when
I see them, I'm sure a few have fallen through the cracks,
but I try.
    I'm gonna reread Rick's email to try to learn more.
    I set a special password up for the sf-lug administrator
in case any of you wants to help out. The issue is
coordinating with each other. Anybody interested in
sharing the responsibility, welcome.