[sf-lug] Another victory...

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon May 15 17:41:01 PDT 2006

the headless variant gets a box on their network
that we nixniks can share, huddled together in
our noisy little corner, mainly for those wanting
comfort of a RHCT/E study group.

my look at the time, gotta go take glo the paper
(not a computer this evening).

What a bunch of good advice: I hope, if we get
the box in, that we follow some of it--thank you.