[sf-lug] Poll...

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon May 15 13:09:30 PDT 2006

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 01:04:34PM -0700, vincent polite wrote:
> Well, here are my interests:

Mine include:

* Internet apps (browser, SSH, IRC, IM (lesser degree))
* Dev tools (compilers, libraries, build tools, version control)
* Games
* Graphics (mostly paint)
* Music apps (specifically amaroK ;) )
* A nice, integrated, consistent desktop (e.g., any random app can access
  an over-the-network file system just as easily as it can a local disk)
* Web development (PHP and C for scripting and coding, some MySQL for database)

Aside from The GIMP, my entire desktop is pretty much all KDE.
Admittedly, I use Mutt for email and TIN for news on my ISP's shell server.

--
-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/