[sf-lug] meeting monday night, 6:00 at javacat

Sarah Mei sarahmei at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 11:55:43 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member and I'm going to come to the meeting Monday night.
Do you usually have a sign or something that I can look for?

I've been a linux and other *nix user for many years, and now I'm
trying to get a better handle on the admin type stuff.  (Patching?
What is this..."patching"...of which you speak?  ;-).  My goal is to
start running some linux on my home network, starting with a user
machine or two and working up from there.

Sarah