[sf-lug] Can anyone recommend a SBC board?

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Apr 13 06:28:50 PDT 2006

    Nuts and Volts magazine has a column "The Design
Cycle" that deals with uCs, and this month's hit features
the Phillips LPC2106 implementation of ARM7DTMI-S.
    The author is Peter Best ( peterbest at cfl.rr.com ), who
claims to make circuit boards (or at least PCB artwork)
available on www.edtp.com (not there yet, I checked).
    You might ask him, and you might check the various
proliferation sources, which often have SBC products
and nearly always have application notes (whose
authors are typically somewhat expert in using the
various tools).
    best luck.