[sf-lug] Fwd: [new-sfwow] (job) Web Producer - Broadband/Interactive

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 13:08:20 PDT 2006

Who knows. Might be a good job for someone.

andreayolo <andrea.yolo at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  To: new-sfwow at yahoogroups.com
From: "andreayolo" <andrea.yolo at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:39:20 -0000
Subject: [new-sfwow] (job) Web Producer - Broadband/Interactive

        Hello,

  I work for Oracle in the Brand & Creative group.  We have an opening
  for a web producer.

  Feel free to forward to anyone who you think may be interested.

  http://www.craigslist.org/pen/art/147829876.html

  Please note the specific skillset associated with this job.  Someone
  who has Java or SQL programming skills would not fit at all.  We're a
  small group and need someone with strong web design skills (HTML divas -
   please apply!).  Flash is cool but we really need someone that will be
  able to mange their projects and feel very comfortable coding (html &
  _javascript).

  Thanks!
  Andrea

    Always start subject with one of: (community) (discussion) (event) (intro) (job) (tech)
  More info: http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html#post
  Need Help? Mailto:listmom at sfwow.org or http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html