[sf-lug] Fwd: [new-sfwow] (job) Web Producer - Broadband/Interactive

vincent polite vpolitewebsiteguy at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 13:08:20 PDT 2006

Who knows. Might be a good job for someone.

andreayolo <andrea.yolo at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  To: new-sfwow at yahoogroups.com
From: "andreayolo" <andrea.yolo at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:39:20 -0000
Subject: [new-sfwow] (job) Web Producer - Broadband/Interactive

  I work for Oracle in the Brand & Creative group.  We have an opening
  for a web producer.
  Feel free to forward to anyone who you think may be interested.
  Please note the specific skillset associated with this job.  Someone
  who has Java or SQL programming skills would not fit at all.  We're a
  small group and need someone with strong web design skills (HTML divas -
   please apply!).  Flash is cool but we really need someone that will be
  able to mange their projects and feel very comfortable coding (html &

    Always start subject with one of: (community) (discussion) (event) (intro) (job) (tech)
  More info: http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html#post
  Need Help? Mailto:listmom at sfwow.org or http://www.sfwow.org/pages/join/listfaq.html

    Visit your group "new-sfwow" on the web.