[sf-lug] screen capture

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 19:36:58 PST 2006

Kevin: thanks for your prompt response. I'll check it out;
Actually, I discovered I can highlight the terminal and copy the
highlighted part and then paste it into kwrite which seems to be very
similar to Windows' Notepad.
Todd and other sf-lugers: sorry to trouble you with the request.
For anyone doing C++ programming: can you figure out why the attached
program works for all data types EXCEPT char?
Alex
ps memAllocation.cpp created with emacs; screenCapture.txt created with kwrite.

alex at kleider.net

http://mail.yahoo.com