[sf-lug] Fwd: Open Fabrics Symposium

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Feb 16 08:46:18 PST 2006

there's something kind of "full circle" about
this (joseph jaquard's loom machine figures
in the history of computing machines, and
here it comes again). Even if no one in sf-lug
wants to pay the $175 early-registration fee,
it seems interesting to know this fabric
software convention will be in SF at Moscone.

Begin forwarded message: