[friday-follies] Sunday Brunch 6/9

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 6 09:52:58 PDT 2019

Folks:Alison and I are in the mood for a nice brunch, and sharing some time with friends. We'll be enjoying brunch at El Torito in Milpitas on Sunday, 6/9 at 10:00am and would love to have you (and maybe your plus one) join us.     El Torito     477 E Calaveras Blvd     Milpitas, CA 95035The brunch is about $27 plus tax and with beverages included.We've made a tentative reservation, and can always add more folks.Cheers,Michael P.S. We'll be checking email regularly, and until about 9:00am Sunday. After that, call either Alison (818-939-3043) or myself (650-704-5765).Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note8, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone