[friday-follies] Alison's Birthday Brunch

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Sat Apr 13 22:09:34 PDT 2019

Folks:

Just a reminder that Alison and I will be celebrating her birthday on Sunday 4/14 at 10:00am.

We'll be enjoying brunch at El Torito in Milpitas, and would love to have you join us.

	El Torito
	477 E Calaveras Blvd
	Milpitas, CA 95035

The brunch is about $27 plus tax  and with beverages included.

We've made a tentative reservation, and can always add more folks.

Cheers,
Michael

P.S. We'll be checking email tonight, and until about 9:00am Sunday. After that, call either Alison (818-939-3043) or myself (650-704-5765).