[friday-follies] [exec] Join us for Sunday Brunch 12/24

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Dec 31 09:11:01 PST 2017

Quoting Durelle Kurlinski (rellie01.con at gmail.com):

> we are both very sad - if the swelling isn't gone by Tuesday morning i'm
> making him call his dr.  (he seems to think is caused by the prednisone
> drops he has to use 4x's per day

I might be missing something, but wouldn't prednisone _reduce_ swelling?
(I had a course of prednisone drops for that purpose some time around
2013 following LASIK, as is routine.)

Don't take any chances with an eye infection, even _if_ you look great
with an eye patch.  Get thyself off to a doctor!

(I would tell you a microphthalmos joke, but it’s a little cornea.)

Q: How many optometrists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Hmm?  1...or 2?