[friday-follies] LAST CALL: Dinner on 3/9 in honor of Jan Parcel's birthday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Mar 9 10:10:31 PST 2012

Quoting Michael Siladi (msiladi at ix.netcom.com):

> Final call for Show-of-hands for this Friday's gathering for Jan.
> Please confirm by 4:00pm on today, so that I can make reservations.

Please add Rick and Deirdre.

Cheryl would like to come, but only if she can avoid needing to navigate
the stairs, which is currently not possible for her.  If we will either
be downstairs or there is determined to be an elevator she can use, she
would love to join us.  Otherwise, she sends her regrets.