[friday-follies] LAST CALL: Dinner on 3/9 in honor of Jan Parcel's birthday

Michael Siladi msiladi at ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 9 09:23:02 PST 2012

Folks:

Final call for Show-of-hands for this Friday's gathering for
Jan.  Please confirm by 4:00pm on today, so that I can make reservations.

We'll be having dinner at 7:00pm tonight at Chef Chu's:

         1067 North San Antonio Road
         Los Altos, CA 94022

         Near the corner of San Antonio Road and El Camino Real.

         http://www.chefchu.com/ChefChu/home.asp

   Yes: (8)
         Jan Parcel
         Rebecca Beardslee