[dvlug] Wondering if these meetings still happen

Don Smith don at livinginthefuture.rocks
Tue Jun 4 18:43:52 PDT 2024

Sorry Rick and Michael, I didn't mean to irritate anyone.
I do look forward to meeting up with people and thank both of you for your
massive efforts both on the cause of linux, as well as this particular
issue. I didn't try the IRC, I don't use it that often, especially through
the web interface provided on dvlug's website.
Just hoping to meet up to have discussions about linux.