[dvlug] Wondering if these meetings still happen

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jun 2 21:20:55 PDT 2024

Quoting Don Smith (don at livinginthefuture.rocks):

> Hi Rick,
> My name is Don and I've been to a few Dvlug meetings in the past.
> Thanks for the reply, I showed up to a few CABAL meetings during the
> pandemic.
> The best address to reach me at is don at livinginthefuture.rocks

Thank you, Don!  If I might give your effort any assistance, please
ask.  (Sadly, I no longer believe I have Linux/tech contacts in
Contra Costa County.  I did live in Moraga and then in Concord for a
while, but that was long ago.)

BTW, my real telephone number is completely public, along with my real
residential address.  The former is (650) 283-7902, which along with my
address and everything else is on the linuxmafia.com Web site.

--
Cheers,                       "Stun settings are for people who can't commit."
Rick Moen                                       -- J. Michael Straczynski
rick at linuxmafia.com
McQ! (4x80)