[dvlug] Wondering if these meetings still happen

Diablo Valley Linux User Group dvlug at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jun 2 20:46:41 PDT 2024

Hi,
I'd love to start up dvlug meetings. I went there one friday and didn't see
anybody but maybe it's a new group of people. If people are still
interested in meeting up I'd be more then happy to show up at La Scala
every other friday and get the meetings going again.

Is Grant still on this list or in the area? I moved out of the area for a
few years, but now I'm back in the same place and would love to reconnect
even though I didn't usually go that often?